Monday, 16 January 2012

Guest Blog Spot At skytemedia

The first of the exciting 2012 developments is that I have been asked to write a regular guest blog for skytemedia, a web design company that's been going since 2006. Josh Gutteridge, the creative director, asked me to start out by introducing myself, and then over the next weeks (and hopefully months!) to post about photographic techniques, specialities, styles, locations, and generally being a freelance photographer. I am so excited about this opportunity to share my passion and explore the theory behind the practice in written form, and am looking forward to putting MOL's dexterity to use in a new environment. Please have a look at the first post here or by clicking on the image caption below, and take some time to look around Josh's website, too.


Can snap, will snap

No comments: